Looking for a church home?
Join our community of faith
What is it like?
- All are welcome at St John! We are an outward-focused congregation, offering many opportunites to worship, learn, serve and fellowship.
What about my kids?
- Kids are welcome at worship! We have a children's message and Sunday School students often sing or play bells during worship. We also have a children's corner in our fellowship hall and a nursery.
- Sunday school meets most Sundays at 9:00am; our Sunday school program is for ages 3 (as of 9/01) through 5th grade.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available north, south and west of the building. In the winter, the south side of the building is reserved for our elderly congregants.
What do I wear?
- Come as you are!
- We currently have reserved areas of our church requiring face coverings for those who are not vaccinated against Covid-19.
How can I get connected?